Why do we stay Why do we stay

Amazing...

Amazing Voice
Amazing Instrumentals
Amazing mixing
Amazing Production.

You... Inspire me.

malcolmsean responds:

Wow...thanks u very much my friend :)

Space People Space People

What?

I came here with the intention of judging hard. Like making sure this was either good or it was gonna get zero bombed lmao
and I can see why you've had 6 straight 5 votes..
I was number 7.

GREAT incredible music.
I love the instrumentals!
The Singer Is Fantastic
It has its hooks and catches, but i do agree with another poster, it needs to be more catchy (just for the general public)
But Its GREAT!

Love this.
keep them coming!

The Progression to the Fall The Progression to the Fall

FuuuuuuuuuuCK!!!!!!!!

I... Am SO gonna spit some vocals on this shit

JoNoGo responds:

Feel free would love to hear it
Many thanks
Jo

Just a Dream (July NAC) Just a Dream (July NAC)

Kicked me into a trance...

The very first strums got me hooked.....

you got amazing talent.
10/10
5/5

real good

Happiness Is Overrated Happiness Is Overrated

I think its in the wrong Genre

But it dont mean its bad.

If i was you.. I'd really re-upload this.

KillTheTrucker responds:

What do you mean 'Wrong genre'?

Said Enough Said Enough

Awesome

So what program did you use for the auto-tune effect?

Nah im not trying to insult or nothing but every artist uses auto-tune regardless if they wany to or not, but yours sounds really subtle

Final-Round responds:

First of all, we had the privilege of recording with Dan Precision at The Bomb Shelter recording studio in Chicago, IL -- possibly the best place to record in the Chicagoland area.
His philosophy for auto-tune/pitch-correction is that it should be a tool to help vocalists sing their best rather than a crutch that corrects poor singing. When you HEAR auto-tune, it means that the effect was so high or the singing was so poor that the computer was forced to bump the vocal to the correct pitch. During our studio time, we were forced to sing lines over and over again until the auto-tune was not noticeable at all. After all, if you sing perfectly then auto-tune does nothing, right?
Thanks to Dan Precision recording standards, Dan and I are much better singers than we were before entering his studio, not to mention the fact that our vocals sound awesome on our album. Props to Dan Precision!

- Matt from Final Round

The Catalyst -Cover- The Catalyst -Cover-

I was bangin

my head to this, sounds pretty sic.
I heart the "shitty FL drumloop"
:D

good work, i cant wait to see what you come up with, when you get your new equipment

DJSethLee responds:

thanks, bro! Happy somebody likes. lol.

My Self Possession My Self Possession

okay okay

I'm guessing this is the one, and i gotta say the band has talent.
I think they need catchier melodies (the chorus is pretty good though)
but It sounds pretty good

gotta give it a 8 though, you always, always gotta leave room for improvement
:D

but good shit either way

DJSethLee responds:

Is a tad old. but yeah. it also is a bit too slow. But i enjoy many of the sounds in it personally. Thanks though, dude.

Prisoner of Life Prisoner of Life

Huge Ideas

holy shit....

Dude, This song could be a sick ass rap beat.
Wanna Collabbbbbb?????

lol sure, dude.

Use Somebody (Cover) Use Somebody (Cover)

Having its &quot;oh!&quot; moments

I thought this would be another cover just like any other, but this is definitely something else that goes beyond what the flock does. I applaud the performance, the feeling, harmony, the melodies (which really did make me go "oh!". Truly unexpected but incredible.
I feel this was recorded in a not so good studio (Maybe a laptop and a room right?) \even with the quality, i still massively enjoyed this. It could've easily been recorded from a 1990's tape recorder and truly I still wouldve been in love with it.
Incredible, I hope to hear more from you soon.

Thank you.